*Order Limit of 5 (five) packs. If you would like to order more than the maximum of 5, please Contact Us.
(Pack of 10) Includes both guide and chef cards. Peanut allergy is a common allergy among children. About 2% of children in the United States have a peanut allergy. This guide covers:
- What are symptoms of a peanut allergy?
- How can I prevent peanut allergy reactions?
- Reading labels
- Is peanut oil safe for peanut allergy?
- Does my child need to avoid food related to peanut?
- Will my child outgrow their peanut allergy?
- Is there a treatment for peanut allergy?
- Peanut ingredient list: if you see these ingredients on a label or menu, it means it contains peanut protein and is not safe for someone with peanut allergy
Also included are peanut allergy chef cards. When you eat out, use these chef cards to let the restaurant staff know how to help you avoid allergic reactions to peanut. If you would like to order the chef cards only, you can find them here.
This product is available for U.S. shipping only. For international orders, please Contact Us for a quote on postage.
Store Home / Education Materials - Health Professionals