*Order Limit of 5 (five) packs. If you would like to order more than the maximum of 5, please Contact Us.
Almost 6% of children in the United States have a food allergy. Having a child with a food allergy can be a big adjustment. This guide will help you understand the basics of managing your child’s food allergy while keeping them safe. Download this FREE PDF to learn about:
- Coming home with a new diagnosis
- Different types of food allergies
- Signs and symptoms of food allergies
- Anaphylaxis, how to react and how to treat it
- How to find safe foods
- How to handle food allergies outside the home
This product is available for U.S. shipping only. For international orders, please Contact Us for a quote on postage.
You can also order a FREE PDF download (English) here.
Store Home / Education Materials - Health Professionals