*Order Limit of 5 (five) packs. If you would like to order more than the maximum of 5, please Contact Us.
(Pack of 10) Includes guide and chef cards. Wheat is one of the most common food allergies worldwide. Some studies estimate up to 1% of U.S. children have a wheat allergy. This guide covers:
- What are symptoms of a wheat allergy?
- How can I prevent wheat allergy reactions?
- Reading labels
- Does my child need to avoid food related to wheat?
- Will my child outgrow their wheat allergy?
- Is there a treatment for wheat allergy?
- Wheat ingredient list: if you see these ingredients on a label or menu, it means it contains wheat protein and is not safe for someone with wheat allergy
Also included are wheat allergy chef cards. When you eat out, use these chef cards to let the restaurant staff know how to help you avoid allergic reactions to wheat. If you would like to order the chef cards only, you can find them here.
This product is available for U.S. shipping only. For international orders, please Contact Us for a quote on postage.
Store Home / Education Materials - Health Professionals