Almost 6% of children in the United States have a food allergy. Having a child with a food allergy can be a big adjustment. This guide will help you understand the basics of managing your child’s food allergy while keeping them safe. Download this FREE PDF to learn about:
- Coming home with a new diagnosis
- Different types of food allergies
- Signs and symptoms of food allergies
- Anaphylaxis, how to react and how to treat it
- How to find safe foods
- How to handle food allergies outside the home
*Please choose a quantity of 1 when ordering a free PDF download. A link to download the PDF will be included in your receipt email sent after checkout. You will then be able to print multiple copies from that download.
Note: The PDF reader on some mobile devices prevents viewing these documents. If you are having trouble, please download and view on a computer with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader®.