*Order Limit of 5 (five) packs. If you would like to order more than the maximum of 5, please Contact Us.
(Pack of 10) Includes guide and chef cards. Soy is one of the most common food allergies worldwide. Soy allergy is more common infants and young children than in older children, teenagers, and adults. About 0.4% of children in the U.S. have a soy allergy. This guide covers:
- What are the symptoms of a soy allergy?
- How can I prevent soy allergy reactions?
- Reading labels
- Are soy oil and soy lecithin safe for people with soy allergy?
- Does my child need to avoid foods related to soy?
- will my child outgrow their soy allergy?
- Is there a treatment for soy allergy?
- Soy ingredient list: if you see these ingredients on a label or menu, it means it contains soy protein and is not safe for someone with soy allergy
Also included are soy allergy chef cards. When you eat out, use these chef cards to let the restaurant staff know how to help you avoid allergic reactions to soy. If you would like to order the chef cards only, you can find them here.
This product is available for U.S. shipping only. For international orders, please Contact Us for a quote on postage.
Store Home / Education Materials - Health Professionals