*Order Limit of 5 (five) packs. If you would like to order more than the maximum of 5, please Contact Us.
(Pack of 10) Includes guide and chef cards. Sesame allergy is becoming more common in the United States. If you have a true sesame allergy, our guide will help you manage sesame allergy with confidence. It covers the following topics:
- What are symptoms of sesame allergy?
- How can I prevent sesame allergy reaction?
- Reading labels
- Preventing cross-contact
- Will my child outgrow a sesame allergy?
- Is there a treatment for sesame allergy?
- Sesame ingredient list: if you see these ingredients on a label or menu, it means it contains sesame and is not safe for someone with sesame allergy
Also included are sesame allergy chef cards. When you eat out, use these chef cards to let the restaurant staff know how to help you avoid allergic reactions to sesame. If you would like to order the chef cards only, you can find them here.
If the product is regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and manufactured after Jan. 1, 2023, the word “sesame” must appear on the label. Keep in mind that some foods may have been manufactured or packaged before Jan. 1, 2023, so read every label every time.
This product is available for U.S. shipping only. For international orders, please Contact Us for a quote on postage.
Store Home / Education Materials - Health Professionals