*Order Limit of 5 (five) packs. If you would like to order more than the maximum of 5, please Contact Us.
(Pack of 10) Includes guide and chef cards. Tree nut allergy is a common allergy among children and adults. About 0.5 to 1% of people in the U.S. have a tree nut allergy. This guide covers the following topics:
- What are symptoms of a nut allergy?
- How can I prevent nut allergy reactions?
- Does my child need to avoid all nuts?
- Will my child outgrow their nut allergy?
- Is there a treatment for nut allergy?
- Tree nut ingredient list: if you see these ingredients on a label or menu, it means it contains tree nut protein and is not safe for someone with tree nut allergy
Also included are tree nut allergy chef cards. When you eat out, use these chef cards to let the restaurant staff know how to help you avoid allergic reactions to tree nut. If you would like to order the chef cards only, you can find them here.
This product is available for U.S. shipping only. For international orders, please Contact Us for a quote on postage.
Store Home / Education Materials - Health Professionals