Our FREE digital magazine features news and resources on asthma and allergies, as well as news from the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) and Kids With Food Allergies (KFA).
In ths freshAAIR Spring 2021 asthma & allergy friendly® Certification Program Special Edition issue:
- Air ventilation and COVID-19
- No federal standards for 'hypoallergenic'
- Helping schools manage COVID-19 and asthma
- The asthma & allergy friendly® Certification Process
- What are volatile organic compounds (VOCs)?
- Sources of air pollution in your home
- CERTIFIED products guide
- Improve your indoor air quality to improve your health
- Humidity's role in asthma and allergy management
- Information about vacuum certifications
You can also subscribe to AAFA's monthly e-Newsletters: Breathe™ (asthma and allergy newsletter) and StridesTODAY™ (food allergy newsletter).
You can learn more about our asthma & allergy friendly® products at aafa.org/certified.
Note: The PDF reader on some mobile devices prevents viewing these documents. If you are having trouble, please download and view on a computer with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader®.
Store Home / Books and Magazines