Our FREE digital magazine features news and resources on asthma and allergies, as well as news from the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) and Kids With Food Allergies (KFA).
In the freshAAIR Spring/Summer 2020 issue:
- A Global Health Crisis – A Word From AAFA’s CEO
- A Word From AAFA’s Board Chair
- The Most Challenging Cities to Live in With Seasonal Allergies
- ACT for Asthma and Allergy
- AsthmaCon: A Virtual Learning Experience
- Research With You as an Equal Partner
- COVID-19 Impacts on People With Asthma and Allergies
- How Can I Tell the Difference Between COVID-19, the Flu, a Cold or Seasonal Allergies?
- The Future of Asthma Care: Digital Health
- Wacky Cake: A Versatile Recipe Free of the Top 9 Food Allergens
- Food Allergy Dos and Don’ts for Reading Food Labels
- Strides in Food Allergy Advocacy
- Ask the Allergist: oral steroids and asthma; first allergic reactions
- Asthma During Pregnancy – What You Need to Know When You’re Expecting
- Setting Our Children Up for School Success
- You’re Not Alone. We’re in This Together
- Understanding School Care Plans
- AAFA Visits Congress to Advocate for People With Asthma and Allergies
- Animal on Planes: U.S. Considers New Rules
- AAFA and Joint Base Andrews Join Forces on Asthma
- The Burden of Eczema: People Need Better Treatment
You can also subscribe to AAFA's monthly e-Newsletters: Breathe™ (asthma and allergy newsletter) and StridesTODAY™ (food allergy newsletter).
Note: The PDF reader on some mobile devices prevents viewing these documents. If you are having trouble, please download and view on a computer with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader®.
Store Home / Books and Magazines