Our FREE digital magazine features news and resources on asthma and allergies, as well as news from the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) and Kids With Food Allergies (KFA).
In the freshAAIR Spring 2019 'Allergic Asthma Special Issue':
- Allergic Asthma: When Allergens Make It Hard to Breathe
- A Word From AAFA's CEO
- A Word From AAFA's Board Chair
- Is Your Severe Asthma Under Control?
- Spring 2019 Allergy Capitals
- A Promising Life Cut Short
- The Allergic March: Can We Stop It?
- Are You Controlling Allergens in Your Bedroom?
- To Make Or Not to Make Your Bed
- CERTIFIED Products Make an Impact Through Philadelphia Healthier Homes Initiative
- Asthma-Friendly Teamwork: Working With Your Employer to Create a Healthier Workplace
- Tips for Preventing Allergic Reactions to Tree and Grass Pollen
- Ask the Allergist: Is Coughing at Night an Asthma Symptom?
- Climate Change and Your Health
- Traveling With Allergic Asthma
You can also subscribe to AAFA's monthly e-Newsletters: Breathe™ (asthma and allergy newsletter) and StridesTODAY™ (food allergy newsletter).
Note: The PDF reader on some mobile devices prevents viewing these documents. If you are having trouble, please download and view on a computer with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader®.
Store Home / Books and Magazines