Our FREE digital magazine features news and resources on asthma and allergies, as well as news from the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) and Kids With Food Allergies (KFA).
In the freshAAIR Spring 2018 issue:
- Severe Asthma Comes With Significant Negative Impacts
- A Word From AAFA's CEO: Together, We Can Improve Outcomes for Children
- A Word From AAFA's Board Chair
- Is It Asthma? Tools Doctors Use to Make Your Diagnosis
- Going for Gold to #TackleAsthma
- Vegan Meringue: Egg-Free Bean Juice Magic!
- Our Clean Air Crisis
- Can't Afford Your Medicines?
- McAllen, Texas, Tops Our 2018 Spring Allergy Capitals List
- Spring Cleaning #HealthierHome Checklist
- Dust Mites: Tiny Bugs That Can Cause Big Asthma and Allergy Symptoms
- 5 Tips to Manage Spring Pollen Allergies
- Ask the Allergist: Managing Pollen Allergies; Pets and Asthma
- Breathing Space: Living With Allergic Asthma
You can also subscribe to AAFA's monthly e-Newsletters: Breathe™ (asthma and allergy newsletter) and StridesTODAY™ (food allergy newsletter).
Note: The PDF reader on some mobile devices prevents viewing these documents. If you are having trouble, please download and view on a computer with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader®.
Store Home / Books and Magazines