Our FREE digital magazine features news and resources on asthma and allergies, as well as news from the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) and Kids With Food Allergies (KFA).
In the freshAAIR Fall 2018 issue:
- Bring on Fall, Bring on Fall Allergies
- A Word From AAFA's CEO
- A Word From AAFA's Board Chair
- You Can "Be the Boss" of Your Asthma
- AAFA Names 100 Most Challenging Places to Life With Asthma in 2018
- Reducing the Chance of an Asthma Flare and Finding Support
- Milk-Free/Vegan Buttermilk
- Remembering Her Son While Educating and Raising Awareness
- Is Your Child's Classroom a Teal Classroom?
- Improve Your Indoor Air Quality to Improve Your Health
- Not All Vacuums Are Equal
- CERTIFIED Products Are Scientifically Proven to Improve Your Indoor Environment
- Hypoallergenic: Science or Marketing Hype?
- New CERTIFIED Products Help Make Your Home Healthier
- Ask the Allergist: Eczema and Seasonal Allergies; Possible Peanut Allergy
- Atopic Dermatitis in America: Find Relief for This Painful Itchy Rash
- What Is a Biologic?
- Your Complete Guide for Improving Your Asthma Care
- It's Time to Label Sesame a Major Allergen
- The Flu Season Is Serious Business
- You Are an Important Part of Asthma and Allergy Research and Treatment
You can also subscribe to AAFA's monthly e-Newsletters: Breathe™ (asthma and allergy newsletter) and StridesTODAY™ (food allergy newsletter).
Note: The PDF reader on some mobile devices prevents viewing these documents. If you are having trouble, please download and view on a computer with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader®.
Store Home / Books and Magazines