The ASTHMA Care for Adults program helps adults learn proper asthma management. This comprehensive facilitated course can be done one-on-one or in group settings by nurses, respiratory therapists, certified asthma educators, community health workers and other home educators. The 'Starter Pack' includes:
- 1 Instructor's Manual (bound)
- 1 Lesson Booklet (bound)
- Includes Lessons 1-7 Instructor's Guides and Handouts, covering the following key topics about asthma management:
- Lesson 1: Asthma Basics
- Lesson 2: Asthma Triggers
- Lesson 3: Controlling Asthma Triggers
- Lesson 4: Asthma Medicines and Equipment
- Lesson 5: Asthma Action Plan
- Lesson 6: Communicating With the Asthma Team
- Lesson 7: Asthma Management Goals
- 1 Lesson Handout Package
- 7 total handout packets: one packet for each lesson (includes one of each lesson handout)
The cost is $90 - with FREE shipping and handling. This product is available for U.S. shipping only. For international orders, please Contact Us for a quote on postage.
*Are you ready to facilitate ASTHMA Care for Adults in a group, one-on-one or virtual setting? If so, contact us to find out more about our facilitation toolkit and materials.
We also offer a pre-recorded, self-paced online course for individual patients and caregivers presented in different formats (videos, handouts, animations and more). Visit aafa.org/ac-kit to take the course.
Store Home / Programs for Health Professionals