The ASTHMA Care for Adults program helps adults learn proper asthma management. This comprehensive facilitated course can be done one-on-one or in group settings by nurses, respiratory therapists, certified asthma educators, community health workers and other home educators. The 'Starter Pack' includes:
- 1 Instructor's Manual (bound)
- 1 Lesson Booklet (bound)
- Includes Lessons 1-7 Instructor's Guides and Handouts, covering the following key topics about asthma management:
- Lesson 1: Asthma Basics
- Lesson 2: Asthma Triggers
- Lesson 3: Controlling Asthma Triggers
- Lesson 4: Asthma Medicines and Equipment
- Lesson 5: Asthma Action Plan
- Lesson 6: Communicating With the Asthma Team
- Lesson 7: Asthma Management Goals
- 1 Lesson Handout Package
- 7 total handout packets: one packet for each lesson (includes one of each lesson handout)
The cost is $90 - with FREE shipping and handling. This product is available for U.S. shipping only. For international orders, please Contact Us for a quote on postage.
*AAFA has secured a small grant to support free printed copies of this starter pack for a limited time. To request a free pack, please Contact Us to see if you qualify. Requests must be made before purchase.
Please note AAFA is unable to supply free copies to every person and considers requests on a case-by-case basis. As a condition of the free product, AAFA reserves the right to reach out to ask for feedback.*
We also offer a pre-recorded, self-paced online course for individual patients and caregivers presented in different formats (videos, handouts, animations and more). Visit aafa.org/ac-kit to take the course.
Store Home / Programs for Health Professionals