ASTHMA (Asthma Symptoms, Treatment, Health Management and Activities™) Care for Adults Course
This is a self-paced course that teaches adults and their caregivers how to manage their asthma. It covers asthma basics, recognizing symptoms and triggers, asthma action plans and an overview of different types of asthma medicines. The content is presented in a variety of formats, including videos, handouts, animations and more.
There are seven lessons that will teach you about proper asthma management:
- Lesson 1: Asthma Basics
- Lesson 2: Asthma Triggers
- Lesson 3: Controlling Asthma Triggers
- Lesson 4: Asthma Medicines and Equipment
- Lesson 5: Asthma Action Plan
- Lesson 6: Communicating With the Asthma Team
- Lesson 7: Asthma Management Goals
NOTE: Upon checkout, you will receive an automated receipt email. Within the email - next to the purchased course - there will be a 'Download' link. Upon clicking the link, you will be brought to the purchased course.
Please contact our Education Program Manager Monica S. Williams, MS at 202-466-7643 ext. 294 if you have any issues.