*Order Limit of 5 (five) packs. If you would like to order more than the maximum of 5, please Contact Us.
(Pack of 10) Thanks to a groundbreaking study, introducing peanut to your infant early may actually prevent a peanut allergy. This handout outlines updated guidelines from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) on how to properly give your child peanut. This handout includes:
- When to start giving your child peanut
- How to introduce peanut to high-risk infants
- How much peanut to give and how often
- How to spot and handle an allergic reaction
- Ways to give peanut-containing foods safely and easily
This product is available for U.S. shipping only. For international orders, please Contact Us for a quote on postage.
You can also order a FREE PDF download here.