Thanks to a groundbreaking study, introducing peanut to your infant early may actually prevent a peanut allergy. This handout outlines updated guidelines from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) on how to properly give your child peanut. This FREE PDF includes:
- When to start giving your child peanut
- How to introduce peanut to high-risk infants
- How much peanut to give and how often
- How to spot and handle an allergic reaction
- Ways to give peanut-containing foods safely and easily
*Please choose a quantity of 1 when ordering a free PDF download. A link to download the PDF will be included in your receipt email sent after checkout. You will then be able to print multiple copies from that download.
Note: The PDF reader on some mobile devices prevents viewing these documents. If you are having trouble, please download and view on a computer with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader®.